INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
In compliance with the provisions pursuant to and for the purposes of article 13 2016/679 Naicons srl, in its capacity as Data Controller, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, informs users regarding the purposes and methods of processing personal data, their scope of communication and dissemination and how they are provided.
The data collected and processed will be used by Naicons srl in full compliance with the principle of fairness and with the applicable regulations, for the due supply of products and services falling within the company object;
Data processing is carried out through IT procedures or in any case using electronic means or on paper by internal and/or external individuals who have been specifically trained and appointed. The data are stored in paper, computer and electronic archives and the minimum and appropriate security measures provided for by the legislator are guaranteed.
- COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE
The data may be communicated to third parties for the performance of functional activities to the structure, such as website maintenance and management and, more generally, to all the employees, including of Third Parties (providers of services, infrastructures, IT and alike) who are involved in its management and oversight and are duly appointed as data processors. In this case, use by third parties will be in complete compliance with the principle of fairness and lawfulness.
The data will not be disclosed.
- DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
The data subject may assert his/her rights as expressed in articles 15, 16, 17 and 21 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller. In particular, the data subject may obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The data subject may obtain information about:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of data processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the Data Controller, the data processors and the designated representative;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to which the personal data may be communicated or which may become aware of them as designated representative in the territory of the State, as data processors or the processor’s representatives.
The data subject may obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested therein, the integration of his/her data;
- the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of data processed against the law, including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the confirmation that the operations described in letters a) and b) have been brought to the knowledge, even as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, unless this proves impossible or it involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the protected right.
The data subject may object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of his/her personal data, even where pertaining to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of his/her personal data with a view to sending advertising materials and/or for direct selling and/or to carry out market or commercial communication surveys.
- DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSORS
The data controller is s the Company (Naicons Srl – see ” contacts“).
The updated list of external processors may be consulted by submitting a written request to the data controller referred to above.
- STORAGE TIMES
The data will be stored for the time required to achieve the purposes listed above in accordance with the law and a maximum of 5 years
- HOW DATA IS SUPPLIED AND CONSEQUENCES OF ANY REFUSAL TO RESPOND
The supply of your data the subject of processing is optional. Your refusal to supply your personal data will prevent Naicons srl or any representative thereof from processing the same for the purposes and with the methods listed above.
In the event of personal data processing operations falling within the scope of art. 6 of Regulation 2016/679, you will be asked, in accordance with the law, to give your express consent to each single type of personal data processing.